UNITEK 9450 Electro Mechanical Universal Testing Machine
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
is microprocessor based electro mechanical machines with servo drive designed for testing & studying mechanical behavior of various materials like metals, polymers etc. These machines offer good built-in features to offer excelleM stand alone performance for standard tests & great flexibility fa complex analysis. These machines confirm to IS, BS lk AST14 standards.Main Features
- Precision DC servo motor & drive with tall lead screw gives an advanced drive system with 1 to 1000 standard speed range.
- Provision for load cell interchangeability & thereby automath selection of load full scale &Units (khl or kl)
- Speed selection through Data entry or variable speed through potentiometer.
- Facility far mooning different load cells & damping devices to suit different tests & materials such as Min wires, melalsheels, fiberglass, leaMers,springs, cardboards etc.
- Buil, in parallel interfaceto connect Dot matrix printer. data &cume print-out. Safely Interlock for overload &Iirnitswitch sensing to ensure protection during test.
Optional Accessories: FIE offers a wide rarge of optional accessories along with Unitek 9400 machines to coveralmosteve, rnaterial test requirement.
Load Cells: FIE offers Strain gauge type Universal load cells in differentcapacities in thefollowing nominal ranges:
Load cell to different capacity can be offered as per customers requirements.
Grip & Clamping Devices :
Wide range of grips are available from FIE such at
- Wedge type grips for flat& round specimens with different inserts.
- Vise type grips.
- Single threaded grips.
- Compression plates.
- Bending fixtures.
- shearing attachments
Extensometers: Electronic analog extensometers are offered with interface card on the control panel to measure extension.
- Model1: EEC- STRAIN GALIGE.(with 1 micron resolution).
- Model 2: LTES00- DIGITAL TYPE(with 10 micron resolution).